The Qa Director Had Asked Mobile Number List Me To Speak About

You can discuss here about the email list
diparani

The Qa Director Had Asked Mobile Number List Me To Speak About

Post by diparani »

performance at work, paralleling that of our web projects. Kaliop is open and favorable to initiatives, including from work-study students. Following your work-study program, would you like to continue with Kaliop? This will be my last year of work-study. Indeed, I wouldn't have done 4 years of training with Kaliop if I hadn't liked it, both humanly and professionally. I would like to continue at Kaliop because I know that I will continue to progress and take responsibility in the agency. Moreover, Kaliop is widely open to recruitment. It is in their interest after all to recruit the young people they have taken the time to train. They are always looking for developers, so I plan to continue with the agency. The final word ? I would sincerely like to thank the whole team and especially my work-study supervisor, Hugo Herblot. For the time they invested in mobile number list for mobile number list the kindness they always show. Introduce yourself in a few sentences I am starting my fourth year of work-study at Kaliop, in the Paris agency. I am doing a master's degree at ESGI , in software architecture. My work-study schedule is fairly standard: two weeks at the agency and one week at school. I hold the position of back-end developer with a mobile number list specialization in Magento. I mainly work on Magento 2 . Concretely, I am responsible for the maintenance and evolution of e-commerce sites .

My missions range from debugging a form to designing functionalities such as flows (products, orders, etc.) as a team, to redesigning sites in collaboration with front-end developers. What is it to be work-study at Kaliop? The work-study status in itself appeals to me because there is a rhythmic change of environment. We go from learning at school to the concrete application mobile number list of this learning in the agency. So there is a synergy between the two spheres that I find beneficial. As far as my experience with Kaliop is concerned, what struck me was the team's investment in my training. I started my work-study when I was entering the second year of a computer mobile number list science DUT, with very little experience. I had the chance to be trained on the technologies on which I work now. There is a real learning and support phase at Kaliop, but not only. The rise in skills is also an integral part of my career in the agency. Kaliop is my only professional experience, I have been there for mobile number list almost 4 years because I am satisfied with the progress of my missions. When I compare my experience with friends,

I realize that this is not the case for everyone. Kaliop stood out and made me stay because I am gaining skills and gaining responsibility. I am not treated as an alternate but as a full member of the team. It is also the human aspect at Kaliop that I felt and which encouraged me to stay. The hierarchy is present for its good sides (supervision, follow-up), but is not heavy. There are no barriers to learning. For example, from the start I was able to discuss my assignments and mobile number list even my ongoing issues with a technical director. I was often offered help at the highest hierarchical level. There is a fair return on the efforts made in his work which encourages mobile number list personal investment. What forms does Kaliop's support take in your career? First of all, there are the requirements set by the mobile number list school. The ESGI imposes mobile number list semester points to check that my work is satisfactory. But beyond the academic reports, I have a follow-up from my work-study master on a daily basis. We mobile number list work together on common projects and we help each other on others. Feedback on my performance and his advice are regular .