Introduce Yourself In A Few Mobile Phone Number List Sentences I Am Starting My Fourth Year

You can discuss here about the email list
diparani

Introduce Yourself In A Few Mobile Phone Number List Sentences I Am Starting My Fourth Year

Post by diparani »

of work-study at Kaliop, in the Paris agency. I am doing a master's degree at ESGI , in software architecture. My work-study schedule is fairly standard: two weeks at the agency and one week at school. I hold the position of back-end developer with mobile phone number list a specialization in Magento. I mainly work on Magento 2 . Concretely, I am responsible for the maintenance and evolution of e-commerce sites . My missions range from debugging a form to designing functionalities mobile phone number list sites in collaboration with front-end developers. What is it to be work-study at Kaliop? The work-study status in itself appeals to mobile phone number list me because there is a rhythmic change of environment. We go from learning at school to the concrete application of this learning in the agency. So there is a synergy between the two spheres that I find beneficial. As far as my experience with Kaliop is concerned, what struck me was the team's investment in my training. I started my work-study when I was entering the second year of a computer science DUT, with very little experience. I had the chance to be trained on the technologies on which I work now. such as flows (products, orders, etc.) as a team, to redesigning

There is a real learning and support phase at Kaliop, but not only. The rise in skills is also an integral part of my career in the agency. Kaliop is my only professional experience, I have been there for almost 4 years because I am satisfied with the progress of my missions. When I compare my experience with friends, I realize that this is not the case for everyone. Kaliop stood out and made me stay because I am gaining skills and gaining responsibility. I am mobile phone number list not treated as an alternate but as a full member of the team. It is also the human aspect at Kaliop that I felt and which encouraged me to stay. The hierarchy is present for its good sides (supervision, follow-up), but is not heavy. There are no barriers to learning. For example, from the start I was able to discuss my assignments and even my ongoing issues with a technical director. I was often offered help at the mobile phone number list highest hierarchical level.

There is a fair return on the efforts made in his work which encourages mobile phone number list personal investment. What forms does Kaliop's support take in your career? First of all, there are the requirements set by the school. The ESGI imposes semester points to check that my work is satisfactory. But beyond the academic reports, I have a follow-up from my work-study master on a daily basis. We work together on common projects and we help each other on others. Feedback on mobile phone number list my performance and his advice mobile phone number list are regular . Thanks to the atmosphere mobile phone number list he has mobile phone number list created, I have no trouble talking to him about my difficulties but also about my expectations, which he takes into account seriously. My training can also be done through less mobile phone number list ordinary means. The workshops(internal training sessions at Kaliop) are open to work-study students and interns. You can also actively participate. For example, I remember working with Kaliop Montpellier and being a speaker during an internal technical pitch.