Accessibility Is Therefore At The Phone Number List Heart Of Our Projects.

You can discuss here about the email list
diparani

Accessibility Is Therefore At The Phone Number List Heart Of Our Projects.

Post by diparani »

Many tools are available to help us in our design work. I have therefore grouped here some tools that we use daily to meet RGAA accessibility standards . Stark: many options to test the web accessibility of your project Stark is one of the tools I've been using for a long time. It is a plugin available on Sketch and on Figma . The basic version is free but limited. Simulation of visual impairments Stark allows us to simulate the different forms of color blindness phone number list by quickly previewing their effects on our designs. Stark's visual impairment simulator to ensure web accessibility contrast checker You can check the contrast ratio between two elements to ensure that the content is legible. The plugin informs us whether or phone number list AA and AAA standards. Stark's phone number list contrast checker to ensure web accessibility Color suggestion (paid) If the colors are not positive in the control, Stark proposes a combination of colors with the right contrasts and located in the same color range. Stark's color suggestion feature for web accessibility Although Stark is the precursor, there are now many tools that have their advantages. Figma, with its community aspect, has a slew of plugins flourishing. Some have a bright future. Cluse (Sketch) to ensure web inclusiveness Cluse only allows checking contrasts,

but there is one feature that I really appreciate. That of being able to vary the colors and to have the result of the control instantaneously. You can thus modify a color or phone number list change it completely without having to exit the plugin, change color and redo a check. This option represents a definite advantage over Stark! Contrast checking with Sketch's Cluse to ensure web accessibility Contrast (Figma) as a web accessibility tool Contrast is really a powerful tool. As with Cluse, I really appreciate being able to select other elements and chain contrast checks! Moreover, these are not the only assets he has. Contrast control The contrast control remains classic phone number list but with a different display and the control is done on the graphic elements (borders, icons, etc.). contrast control on Figma to ensure web accessibility Controls on all types of layers This plugin manages to check the contrasts on all types of elements: images, gradients or even solid colors with opacity. Let's take the following example:

it perfectly simulates the opacity effect on the title. Figma's contrast control on all slaps to ensure web accessibility Scan functionality By launching this functionality, Contrast performs the complete diagnosis of a page. It thus indicates all the non-accessible elements. Just click on it to access it and modify it accordingly. Figma's scan feature to ensure web accessibility I have presented here 3 of my favorite plugins. There are many other plugins or online tools that basically allow the same things. Here is a non-exhaustive list, for those who prefer an online tool: Color phone number list Oracle : color blindness simulator. Polyphane : analyzes and suggests colors. whocanuse: checks the contrast ratio, previews the combination with different color blindness simulations and indicates the percentage of the affected population. The subject of color contrasts is only a tiny part of all the good practices that can be put in place. Accessibility is indeed an approach that must be integrated into all phases of a project.