The main keyword must appear in the title, preferably

You can discuss here about the email list
sumaiya921

The main keyword must appear in the title, preferably

Post by sumaiya921 »

How it but in addition to what I wrote above, you can also take into account the following: Contain the main keyword, and as far to the left as possible Keyword research should be done before you start optimizing a page. This way you will know for which terms it needs to be optimized, you will effectively know which Google searches you are "attacking". at the beginning. Thus you will have the greatest possible impact according to the Google algorithm regarding the meta title. meta title with keyword as far to the left as possible Adding secondary keywords too (carefully!) Why not add secondary keywords as well?!? (these also result from the keyword analysis done beforehan.

Main and secondary keywords the use of secondary Special Data keywords in the meta title Why did I say "carefully"? Because if, for example, you created another article that itself targets the term "manuka honey benefits", there is a risk of creating cannibalization between the two articles, which you don't want. What else did you want me to say about the meta title? Leave it in the comments.

Practice beats theory . Do you want to learn SEO, applied, on real clients and situations? Schedule a 15-minute call with Matei in Calendly and let's create a win-win situation! LET'S HEAR EACH OTHER! Browse articles Previous Article Next Article Leave a comment Your email address will not be published. Mandatory fields are marked with * Type here.. Type here.. Name* Name* E-mail* E-mail* Website Website Save my name, email and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Our mission is to deliver high quality SEO for all our clients and ensure their.