Why private label

here you can discuss about the phone number list
khatijaseobd

Why private label

Post by khatijaseobd »

By the time my naked puts were finally assigned (and I actually had to buy my 100 shares of Slack) I had already been paid nearly in premiums.I ended up paying per share of Slack a little higher than my original target price. But I was happy to pay the extra with my premiums, and still had some cash left over So this strategy worked perfectly for Slack but let's look at an example where I didn't actually save any money cloud flare (NET) I run all my websites through cloud flare, and felt like it was going to be a strong investment.

The stock was floating around just under for a while, and I felt like anything under was a solid buy Instead of just purchasing shares for the it was trading around that day, I just wrote a Naked Put As you can see, I was instantly credited for writing this naked put. The stock was already under so Bahrain Phone Numbers List I was heavily expecting it to be exercised.And it was assigned just before expiration I ended up paying for 100 shares of CloudFlare (NET), per share. So I could have actually gotten in lower on the day of expiration. However, I am still happy to purchase stock with this strategy even if I sometimes pay a little extra.

I promise I made the ~$30 back with the time I saved not trying to time my entry Generate Income w/ Covered Calls All right -- so now I've got myself 100 shiny new shares of WORK & NET.For most people, the game stops here. They buy stocks, and then sit there and stare at the price every day.. But you can actually use the 100 shares you just bought as collateral for more options contracts -- allowing you to generate income from your portfolio while holding it for long-term appreciation Once you have your 100 shares, you simply write a call option -- in a strategy called a 'covered call.