One night I was in bed very sad and thoughtful

here you can discuss about the phone number list
Bappy

One night I was in bed very sad and thoughtful

Post by Bappy »

because the debts had increased a lot due to the pandemic and I said: "We have to do something to increase sales and save the restaurant from bankruptcy . " So I decided to propose to my partners an idea that I had mentioned to my partner and partner Miguel in life, but he never agreed. I said, "My God, put the right people in the way to shape these ideas . " That is how the next day we met and I told them:"I have the solution to save our restaurant: we are going to let everyone know how the process was to create our restaurant, what the current situation is and that we require you to support us by visiting us with your families, enjoying our delicious dishes .My classmates liked the idea and agreed.

From that day on, many good-hearted people began to arrive to shape our ideas. Weeks later we began to see the results at the same time that phone database the government gave the order for the restaurants to open and to be able to have face-to-face service for all our clients. Everything improved a lot when people found out that this was a great dream that we employees had built with a lot of effort and sacrifice, and people felt identified with us and began to support us by visiting the restaurant day after day. That's when I saw one of the many gifts that the pandemic left us, and it was the great demand in the sale of meals at home. We went from 60 homes a month to more than 400 .

We are very grateful to the people who have helped us in one way or another: clients, local and national journalism, and all the people in general who have been sent as angels from God. We continue dreaming, but with commitment, to be able to continue growing throughout our country and carry our business model designed for the personal and professional growth of our team of workers, and thus make them feel proud and reciprocated by the thousands of good-hearted people who they helped us build this great dream called Tastyzon – Los Tejaditos , and that our customers are the reason for our inspiration to improve every day.