Problems that can be solved

Description of your first forum.
Rubina9898

Problems that can be solved

Post by Rubina9898 »

Mermaid ' include type=mermaid' The final result is working documentation with two diagrams on a separate subpage. Docsify integration with Queues for help during long and difficult surgerieeading time min For non IT people the statement I like queues may cause at least some surprise. However for a programmer a queue is one of the basic concepts and mechanisms that can be used in applications.

In this article I will show you how to solve with the skillful use of queues and event based application architecture. The system in which I used the solutions presented in the Phone Number List article is built in a microservices architecture and is based on a queue mechanism built on AWS SNS and AWS SQS services. In short broadcasting an event by service A sends it to AWS SNS to the indicated Topic.

Then queues from AWS SQS that subscribe to a given Topic consume the event. Services B C and D consume messages that enter the appropriate queues. Queue mechanism built on AWS SNS SQS Queue mechanism built on AWS SNS SQS Since I have no experience working with queue tools such as RabbitMQ or Kafka I cannot say whether the proposed solution will be applicable there.