The diary From this it emerged

Description of your first forum.
SojibMondal

The diary From this it emerged

Post by SojibMondal »

Bundestag.There is no evidence of this in the diaries of christian olearius which were found during house searches. In it the banker noted the reaction of the mayor: scholz Listens carefully to our descriptions and asks smart questions. And further: We have not been promised anything do not expect it or ask for it. I can contact him at any time he expects this on this matter.A second meeting tells us that olearius as he writes in his diary gave scholz a seven-page letter. In the document warburg bank explains why it is entitled to the cum-ex funds and why returning the money would Endanger the existence of the bank. Olearius pointed out in the meeting that scholz Asks listens does not express an opinion.

It does not reveal what it thinks and it does not reveal how it intends to act. I understand that I don't want to push it and compromise it in any way.Scholz's memory gaps are closely related to the publication Malaysia Phone Number List of data fromthat and the banker had met not only once but three times in total. We think the chancellor's memory gaps are false says hauer of the cdu. After the discovery of other meetings and a phone call between the two olaf scholz stated that he does not remember and does not remember anything.The ruling parties protect their chancellorhere the cdu and csu want to act once again in the finance committee. But they can only do so if the majority in the commission wants it too and that is unlikely to happen in the foreseeable future. The spd the greens and the.

Which together form the government stand by their chancellor. This was different in previous years when scholz was attacked by the fdp and the greens.The spd has the least interest in having the chancellor questioned again. While olaf scholz and the federal government are successfully fighting the crisis the union continues to criticize and push the issue criticizes michael schrodi spokesman for financial policy for the spd parliamentary group and the party's representative in the finance committee. In the minutes it can be seen that scholz stated what he had read in the press meetings. But nothing is said about the meetings or their.