"It's never too late to learn something new and start a project"

Description of your first forum.
jubair

"It's never too late to learn something new and start a project"

Post by jubair »

"It's never too late to learn something new and start a project" 600 Volts, 2nd winner of the Entrepreneurs Contest 2019 600 Volts has been the second winning project of the latest edition of the Entrepreneurs Contest 2019 in the Social Media category. A meeting community between users who want to learn about electric mobility and brands that want to make themselves known. "It's never too late to learn something new and start a project" 600 Volts, 2nd winner of the Entrepreneurs Contest 2019 - interview 600 Volts Next, the 600 Volts interview , where Paula Pérez tells us about her project and her experience in the contest. Do not miss it! It may interest you: Master in Digital Marketing and Social Media WHAT HAS WINNING THE ENTREPRENEURS CONTEST MEANT TO YOU? Winning the Entrepreneurs Contest has been like a morale boost since an external recognition like this is a reaffirmation of hard work and effort.

WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO ENTER THE CONTEST? I already cell numbers list knew IEBS because I was a student of a course and a postgraduate course and when I saw the announcement of the contest I decided to participate. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THE ENTREPRENEURS CONTEST? The experience has undoubtedly been positive because in addition to being eligible for the award, it has provided publicity for the project and thanks to the Contest it has become more widely known. HOW HAS THE ENTREPRENEURS CONTEST HELPED YOU IN YOUR BUSINESS? It has decided certain aspects of my project that were pending or I was not sure about them.

HOW DID THE IDEA OF ​​CREATING YOUR OWN COMPANY COME ABOUT? WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO UNDERTAKE? In my case, it was the need to make my way in a sector that interests me such as electric mobility. MASTER IN DIGITAL MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA Make the most of social networks as a promotion and sales channel Sign up! CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE CONCEPT OF YOUR BUSINESS IN A FEW WORDS? 600 Volts is a meeting community between users who want to learn about electric mobility and brands that want to promote and make themselves known. COULD YOU TELL US WHAT IS THE BEST AND THE WORST OF HAVING YOUR OWN PROJECT? The best thing is the freedom to dedicate yourself to something you want and do it independently and the worst thing is that you have to be aware that you are going to have to dedicate many hours and at first it can be a bit frustrating. GUIDE Aid and subsidies for entrepreneurs and freelancers Discharge