Wordstream Pour Image Manipulation

Description of your first forum.
Zarin

Wordstream Pour Image Manipulation

Post by Zarin »

If you run an agency or work at an agency, you probably know the value of hard work. Agencies are essentially small powers trying to do everything for every client. Juggling multiple Image Manipulation relationships and delivering quality results simultaneously can be challenging to say the least. 98 Buck Social founder and CEO Chris Heuwetter knows this all too well. 98 Buck Social is a startup marketing agency located in sunny Image Manipulation South Florida with a focus on providing quality social media services at a fraction of the cost compared to the market standard. “We also don't make shortcuts to do it,” Chris said. “Our entire team works full Image Manipulation time and comes into the office five days a week.” 98 Buck Social As the leader of 98 Buck, Chris wears quite a few hats in his 12-person company. From managing operations, account teams, Image Manipulation and sales, to handling 100% of marketing and advertising efforts, his workload would be considered the opposite of light. The Challenge: Increasing Spending Without Seeing Results Along with the challenges of managing a large portfolio of clients with a very small Image Manipulation but dedicated team, Chris found that one of his key digital marketing strategies wasn't working the way he wanted. “AdWords has been the cornerstone of our marketing strategy since we launched three years ago,” Chris said. “We started with Image Manipulation a small budget of $500/month, and after two years we noticed that even though we were increasing our spending as Image Manipulation we grew, campaign results weren't improving much.” Take the leap with WordStream It was then that Chris and his team began looking for outside help.

AdWords was a core part of their own lead generation strategy, so ensuring their account is optimally managed is key to their bottom line. After extensive research with consultants and Image Manipulation various software companies, Chris decided that WordStream Advisor would be his platform of choice. "WordStream made a very good impression on us, and in 30 days we were able to see Image Manipulation great results." The other main factor that led Chris to choose WordStream over other options was the fact that he could learn from the platform, while still being in control of his AdWords campaigns. “I'm in digital marketing Image Manipulation, but not an AdWords expert. I'd much rather learn and do it myself than pay a consultant who I'm not sure would handle it to the level that I would,” said Chris "WordStream did exactly what I wanted to do: learn how to Image Manipulation manage AdWords efficiently and productively, under the watchful eye of an expert." Chris and his team really care about their clients, so having that granular control to ensure they deliver results was a key part of deciding to Image Manipulation go with WordStream Advisor. 98 Buck Social Clean things up with the help of WordStream So where to start? Chris was happy that he didn't have to spend hours watching tutorials and learning on his own.

The fact that WordStream training was included, with additional time with a consultant for a small premium, kept things running on the most efficient note. “It's one of the biggest selling Image Manipulation points for me. I'm not a fan of watching webinars and videos,” says Chris. “I'm happy to pay a premium for an expert to teach me and give me advice. We were able to Image Manipulation cut the fat and optimize our expenses thanks to the fantastic guidance and advice from our WordStream rep. » 98 Buck AdWords Workflow Optimization Chris already has a broken system when it comes Image Manipulation to managing his clients' digital campaigns, which revolves around revenue, monthly goals, and working on metrics for the previous two months. “We mainly look at lead flow and conversions. We want our lead flow to grow in positive correlation with our Image Manipulation ad spend and optimization process. We are a high volume agency, so lead flow is everything to us. » Fortunately, WordStream Advisor allowed Chris and his team to do just that. Not only did the tools save them time, but they dramatically improved their AdW workflows.